Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hatin' on the weekend.


Hating on the weekend is getting easier and easier. Lets just start with the fact that Keenan Thompson is the main star on SNL. Who thinks he's funny? Not me.. For the last 4-5 years, I've said the same thing... "He definately won't be back next season".. Guess what.. he's back every season and the show is getting worse and worse... He's got like 6 recurring characters. He sucks. He does the same funky black guy voice for every character he does.. You can't hear me, but Im doing it right now. His lips move when other people are talking.. Seriously.. Check it out next time.

There was a Law & Order: SVU marathon on USA last night. I figured out why this show is so retarded.. The detectives are not good detectives.. They always just happen to get really good witnesses. Waitresses who remember people's entire conversations, and truck drivers who remember exact addresses of where they spotted a suspicious character. And then every clue leads them directly to the bad guy. Oh, and I have a question for any real cops or detectives who read this.. Does a suspect ever really break down in the interrogation room, or the courtroom like they do on this show?? Like they can't take it anymore and bust out into, "THAT'S RIGHT!! I DID IT!!! AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN!!!" I bet that never happens.. But for Stabler and Benson, it happens every episode.

Wanna get goosebumps all over your body and feel so wierd at how untalented someone is?? Watch J-Lo sing on SNL this week.

Im gonna keep this Sunday edition short..

No comments:

Post a Comment