Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh No.. Its Ohno.

I've been holding this one in for a while.. Remember when Pink performed at the Grammys and everyone went bananas for her?? Well, guess who hated it.. Me. First of all, she already did that once at the MTV awards.. Strike one. Second, she has the same bod as her "husband",and I don't need to see it in a pantyhose-like bodysuit..Strike two. Third of all, I think it's a little inconsiderate that she would think that everyone underneath her would want to get wet from the water that dripped off her greasy head and feet..Im sure when Katy Perry and Rihanna were getting their hair and makeup done that day, they were so excited for Pink's ass water to drip all over them.. Strike three.. Pink you're out.





OK here's my problem with Apolo Anton Ohno... I know he dropped the Anton, but Im keeping it in there. He's being called the Michael Phelps of the Winter Olympics, with 7 medals.. But only 2 are gold!!! Basically that means he lost the other 5 times.. Last time I checked, you don't get the right to skate a victory lap if YOU DON'T WIN! Phelps was in 8 events, and guess what... 8 GOLD MEDALS! Hey Apolo.. take your bandana and your low spot on the bronze medal podium and take a hike. If you're an Olympic speed skater, and your best win is on Dancing with the Stars, you have a problem.




American Idol.. I have news for you.. "Big Mike", the "personal trainer" from Queens, is lying. There's no way anyone is paying that fat slob to teach them how to work out.. Ok good for him, he had a baby. But is he breast feeding? Because that guy is definately lactating. They should change his name from Big Mike to Fat Mike. Seriously.

Oh and another thing.. TMZ is really reaching these days... Why is Mischa Barton famous? Why should I still care when she walks her dog in Soho?? Why should I care when anyone walks their dog in Soho?
Thats it for now.. I gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment