Monday, March 1, 2010

A DHN EXCLUSIVE!!!!


We here at the Daily Hater have been investigating around the clock to bring you this breaking news.. It turns out that the reality show "Frank the Entertainer in a Basement Affair" is --get ready for this-- NOT REAL!!!!I was informed by a reliable source who went to school with him that they didnt think she was from Brooklyn.. So after looking into it, it turns out my source was right.. he's from upstate NY.. So I ask myself, why would VH1 go through all the trouble to make it as if he were from Brooklyn? I'll tell you why.. 1. Upstate NY sucks. What is he going to take the girls on a date to his favorite shitty gas station/greasy spoon? 2. Italians are a hot commodity these days.. On the heels of "the Jersey Shore", it seems like audiences love Italians right now, so why not stage it in BK, where the rest of the country imagines the streets are paved with ziti. So here's my question.. Why do they make it like he's going to his favorite spots? His favorite pizza place, his favorite hangout... He must put a lot of miles on his car every time he wants his favorite pepperoni slice.. And whats up with that house.. They fake like his parents are sooooooooo ginzo that there's Italian flags all over, and plastic slip covers on the couch.. Please.. So basically these girls are fighting over some guy who not only lives in his parents basement, but he lives in an UPSTATE basement... What a catch.. Good luck girls.


Speaking of Italians.. The Jersey Shore cast was on The View the other day.. Joy Behar laced into them like they were criminals.. I wondered why a woman who I thought was Jewish was so into Italian rights and so concerned about the defamation of Italians.. Turns out she's actually an Italian (Josephine Occhiuto)who married a Jewish guy, got divorced 15 years later and kept the Jewish name... Very proud..Anyway, besides that, I did some investigating.. So Josephine, who thinks the whole guido act the Jersey Shore kids are portraying is so horrible, has a comedy special from the early 80's that starts with a skit where we meet her family.... Guess what.. they're in a deli..IN BROOKLYN.. And they are characters representing every Italian stereotype you've ever heard. A guy wearing a necklace made of sausage links and an off the boat mother who keeps fainting because her daughter is leaving.. Now I ask you people... whats worse?? The Jersey Shore kids being themselves and being filmed for TV, or Joy Behar writing A SCRIPT showing every Italian stereotype 20 years ago, then being a complete hypocrite by treating the Jersey Shore kids like garbage on her show. Shame on you Joy.. shame on you.

Before I go, here's a funny story about hating gone wrong. I've never been a fan of Michael Chiklis.. You know that guy from "The Shield"?? He's another one of these guys I don't buy as a tough guy. He's about 5'2. Anyway, I happened to be talking about him at work one day and how I would kick his ass if I ever saw him, just to prove he's not tough.. No joke, 2 days later I'm about to get out of the elevator, the doors open, and he's standing right there.. MICHAEL CHIKLIS!!! Well, he must have saw my shocked face and mistook it for being star struck, so he pats me on the chest and, as nice as could be, says "hey whats up buddy!!" And I came right back at him with a big, "Hey!"... Hatin gone wrong...

Tonight is the Pavelka finale. Which means we should have a lot of good stuff to write about tomorrow morning..

I gotta go.

2 comments:

  1. this week's episode Frank the Entertainer revealed he wants to be a musician. His voice sucks!! Maybe it sounds better in the basement, better acoustics for some reason. he should have never got rid of the hot black girl!

    ReplyDelete