Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SOOPER--CUUL



Is there anything worse than those super trendy city kids?? You know.. the real New Yorkers.. The ones who move here from Ohio or West Virginia and start over as super cool native New Yorkers... It seems these days a guy puts on a pair of skinny jeans and a scarf and he automatically becomes a cool cat. What about the ones who take 3 hours to make sure they look like they just threw their outfit on.. like the girl with the perfectly mismatched socks, or the kid with the Vintage Tshirt with the Hawaiian Punch guy on it that cost 75 dollars.

Call me crazy, but I take pride in the fact that I've had the same style since 1998..
Last summer I tried on an Ed Hardy shirt.. Not for me.. Skinny Jeans just aren't gonna happen, and well.. I'm not spending 75 bucks on a vintage T when If I just wait a couple of years, I'll have a bunch for free.

I walk down the street lately, and one guy's hair is funkier than the next..I don't get it... To me, if you're going to look like you're in a band, you should be in a band.

And what's the age cut off for these guys to be dressing like this?? I think we should forget about health care for a minute, and pass a law that if you're over 30 and have the same wardrobe as Justin Bieber, you should be taxed. We can call it the Douche-reform tax...

As for the women.. There's not really an age issue, but rather a weight issue.. If you're built like Rosie O'donnell, please come to grips with it and burn your Pussycat Doll clothes. Us men don't need that image ruining our day..

As for me.. I'll stick with my jeans and a button down. Nice and easy..

I gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. I would divorce my husband if he ever wore skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete