Tuesday, March 23, 2010

R.I.P. R.A.P.

Call me Mr. Flintstone.. I can make your Bed-Rock..

Haaaa.. Everyone head for cover, because when Biggie starts turning in his grave, there's gonna be a massive earthquake. It's official. Rap sucks.. You can thank guys like lil Wayne and Gudda.. Even Puffy knows it.. He has to, because when I watched his SON'S sweet 16 the other day on MTV, he kept pumping up the "mystery performers".. Speculation included Jay-Z and Eminem.. But no. It was Trey Songs and Nicki Minaj.. Basically a couple of broke ass Black Rob and Lil Kim impersonators.

So if you saw Puffy's SON'S Sweet 16, you may have been asking yourself the same thing I was.. Who told this kid he's the prince of NY?? Because someone must have. Probably his dad. Well I have news for Justin.. There's a lot of rich people in NY.. And they all have sons. Just because you're arrogant enough to self proclaim yourself the prince, and just because your dad is a big enough douche to throw you a sweet 16 rather than teach you how not to be a pompous ass, doesn't make you the prince. It makes you a tool. So take your chauffer driven Maybach and beat it.

So Dancing with The Stars started last night, and it looks like Pamela Anderson is going to win.. Wait wait... I mean it looks like Pamela Anderson is on a lot of drugs. It also looks like she's banging her dancing partner.. It was actually a little uncomfortable.

So half way through the show I realized something was missing.. Samantha!! You know, the half retard they always had talk to the "stars" right after they dance and
ask them questions that don't make any sense... I guess they finally realized that she couldn't put a sentence together, and gave her the boot... It's too bad, because she was fun to hate on.. I'm gonna miss that goofy little dingbat...

Its good to be back.. but I gotta go..

1 comment:

  1. It was all a dream, I now read People Magazine.
    NK

    ReplyDelete