Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Lost Boy


Well it was only a matter of time.. I'm sure if you would have asked him, he'd be surprised he made it this far.. But Corey Haim is dead. I'm not going to hate on him, because he was in some of the best movies of my childhood.. Lucas? Great. License to Drive? Awesome . The Lost Boys?? I don't even have to say..

In the 80's, the better looking and cooler half of the 2 Coreys had it all.. He got all the women.. He dated pretty much any girl you dreamed of in the mid to late 80's... He had money coming out of his ass.. He had a house in the hills and was always driven around in a limo.. But most of all he had drugs. Heroin, Cocaine, Crack.. You name it..

And to go along with the drugs, money and women, he had a cocky asshole attitude... An attitude that got him thrown out of Hollywood when no one would work with him. When it was all gone, so was Corey.. He was washed up before he was 20. He tried to make a bunch of comebacks, but he looked like someone who spent millions on drugs and alcohol, which is exactly what he did.

Then like 10 years later, his old buddy Corey Feldman tried to clean him up for a reunion show called, what else, "The Two Coreys". I know I was excited to see it. It wasn't so great, but I was kind of rooting for Corey to make it. Even though he was a mess, he was a like able mess.

But like I said before, it was only a matter of time.. That guy lived hard, partied hard, and Im sure he died hard. Maybe a girl like Lindsay Lohan should be less concerned with suing Etrade, and more concerned with this story.

My own brother, a goddamn, shit-sucking vampire. You wait 'till mom finds out, buddy!

5 comments:

  1. Eggert, Beckham who else does he have on his resume ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get outta my dreams...get into my car

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's the piss ant here? The second-rate coach of a third-rate team or me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have put money on Feldman going first.....Sad but this was one the world saw coming from a mile away..

    I Hope that Licence to drive gets him into heaven.. RIP

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Two Coreys was a great show! From him snorting pills in the bathroom to that song Feldman sang to his wife! Good times!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmJE2UsuN0M

    Noles

    ReplyDelete